Two girls story

In this story, there are two girls and they both are younger and it is a very good story. This story is about friendship, Hope you will enjoy it a lot.

 

Start

 

One time in India there lived two girls both were very good and intelligent. 

 

They both were learning and acquire knowledge about their field. On girl name was shruti, she was 10 years old and read in 4th class, she wanted to become a Doctor and on the other hand, the girl name was kritika, she was 10 years old, she also read in 4 class but in a different school, she wanted to become an engineer.

Two girls story
In summer they went to spend their vacation in Shimla. Their parents booked a room in the same hotel. One day shruti was playing in the hotel’s garden. Suddenly kritika came and stand near a tree. She was seeing a rabbit in the garden.

 

That how the rabbit is running and playing, kritika was focusing on the rabbit's red eyes, nose, their ears, small legs, and white color. 

 

Then shruti suddenly saw kritka’s side and she was thinking why she is standing in one place since many time. Then she went toward the kritika and she also fell fascinated on rabbit’s aesthetic. 

 

Suddenly the rabbit runs out from there and kritika and shruti both were seeing each other. Then shruti said to kritika “hello how are you.” Then kritika said I am good, what about you. 

 

She also said I’m pretty good. Then shruti said that you live there, kritika said no. I just came there to spend my vacation, then kritika said what about you. Shruti said, me too. 

 

Then she both introduced herself. And they became best friends and they both enjoy their vacation together. 

 

One day when they both girls were playing in the garden, suddenly kritika’s mother came and said, kritika just go and pack your clothes and your toys, we have to go tomorrow to our city and then she went. Then shruti said you are going tomorrow!

 

Krtika said yes, they both were very sad. Kritika went there city and shruti also went there city. They both were missing each other lot. But she didn’t meet. 


Next year they both completed their fourth class and then, they both took admission in the same school for their higher study. 

 

First-day shruti and kritika came to attend their class, they both were very sad. And suddenly they saw each other. They didn’t believe and they were shocked. Then shruti said kritika you and then kritika said shruti you.

 

They came near and handshake and then they both started their study together.

 

They both were very happy. One day the teacher asks a question to kritika, how many colour in the rainbow? Kritka was stand, all the students and teachers were seeing kritika. Kritika didn’t know the answer. 


Two girls story
Then teacher said to shruti, “tell me the answer.” Then shruti knew the answer, she told. 

 

At lunchtime shruti was going to eat lunch she saw, kritika was crying then she said to kritika, hey what happened. Shruti said it’s not a big deal, you didn’t know the answer, probably you didn’t read or you forgot.

 

So don’t feel bad. It’s happened with everyone. Maybe which answer and knowledge you know, I don’t know. 


Hey, you are you, you’re the great person on your side and I am also great on my side. Our capacity is different. Don’t judge yourself with someone. Ok, you’re my friend forever. Then kritika felt happy and she said to shruti let’s go for lunch. 

 

One day they both were going to their house and while waking they both saw a store, in-store there was a red color teddy bear. They both were thinking in their mind, I will purchase this.

 

They both reach in their house, shruti said to her mother, “mummy I want to purchase a teddy please buy for me”. On the other hand, kritika also said to her mother. Then her mother said ok.

 

At the same time, they reached I the shop. Their mother said at the same time pack this teddy. 


Then shruti and kritika were seeing each other. The shopkeeper said it’s only one piece is available.

 

Then kritika said to shruti, “ hey I have already you can buy.” Shruti also said the same. Their mother was seeing her, and they feel very happy to see this.


Then kritika said mummy buy another teddy for me, it’s not good. Shruti also said to her mother. Then she bought same another teddy. 

 

One day when shruti and kritika were in class, the principal came and said children ready for today. We are going to visit the mountain, all student was feeling happy after listening this. 

 

All children came tomorrow’s morning, kritika and shruti also came. All the children were reached in the mountain. Then teachers said, eat your lunch.

 

All the children and teacher were eating their lunch, shruti and krtika finished their lunch so fast. Then she went side to wash their hands with their water bottle. 

 

Suddenly shruti’s bottle fallen and rolled, shruti was running behind the bottle. Suddenly shruti’s leg slipped and she hanged on the edge of the mountain. 


Shruti shouted help me, kritika ran towards shruti and said shruti hold my hand shruti holds her hand.

 

Then kritika said try to come up, shruti said I am unable. Shruti said to kritika leave my hand otherwise you will also fall with me. 


Kritika said no if I will leave your hand then I will think my whole life, hope I didn’t leave her hand then probably she was with me.

 

No, I’ll not leave. Shruti said I am falling leave my hand, kritika said no. 


Kritika started shouting help, help ,help then teachers saw and all teachers ran toward there and saved shruti.

Two girls story
Then shruti said you are my best friend forever. I will never leave you.

they all went from there.


Conclusion


you should never cheat with your frineds, family and relatives.

Always try to help others.

Make your good friends, and live happy life.


 


Comments